Golden Touch Pet Salon’s clientele includes dogs, cats, bunnies and guinea pigs. We have even clipped the nails of a pet rat! Our services range from while-you-wait nail cuts and/or anal expressions, to full grooms. Guinea pig and bunny bathing and grooming services start at $25.
General Pricing Guidelines
While-You-Wait Services: Nails cut/filed, ears cleaned, anals expressed; prices range from $10-$14 for each service depending on size of dog; discounts for bundled While-You-Wait services.
Bath/Brush: Nails cut, ears cleaned, sanitary shaved, bath and blow dry, anals expressed, brush-out; prices range from:
- $25-$35 for a small dog (under 15 lbs)
- $35-$45 for a medium dog (15 – 40 lbs)
- $50+ for a large dog (over 40 lbs).
- The price for cats ranges from $45-$55
The Bath/Brush option applies primarily to shorter-haired pets.
Bath/Tidy: Same as Bath/Brush plus trimming around eyes, feet, rear end, and other specific areas as needed; prices range from:
- $30-$40 for a small dog
- $40-$50 for a medium dog
- $55+ for a large dog (over 40 lbs)
Full Groom: Bath/Brush and Bath/Tidy with an all-over body clip … this is the “whole shebang!” The body clips include very short body cuts (“shave downs”), breed-specific pattern cuts, puppy cuts, and every variation, with heads and faces to match. Prices range from:
- $40-$50 for a small dog
- $50-$65 for a medium dog
- $65+ for a large dog (over 40 lbs)
- The price for cats ranges from $60-$65
We reserve the right to charge more or less than the prices listed for a specific pet based on the groom he/she receives.
We use a conditioner to finish almost all baths. Shampooing and blow drying are done “by hand,” with cage-dryers used only for those pets who do not tolerate the more forceful hand dryer.
Our costs are all-inclusive. There is never an extra charges for:
- Deshed Treatment (including Furminator)
- Medicated Shampoo Soak (your shampoo or our’s)
- Flea and/or Tick Dip
- Teeth Brushing
However, there may be extra charges for:
- Rushes (less than 2 hours from drop-off to pick-up)
- Difficult dogs requiring more than one bather or groomer for safe handling
- Late pick-ups (more than 2 hours after you are called to pick up your dog, or after our closing time for that day; some exceptions allowed)
Walk-ins welcome, but appointments are preferred. We request that you allow from 3 to 6 hours for us to finish your pet’s groom. Please tell us if you need your pet by a specific time, and we will do our very best to accommodate your schedule!
- First groom for small-breed puppies (less than 6-mths old): $30, any service
- Second-plus grooms for small-breed puppies (less than 1-yr old): Varies from $30 to full price depending on puppy’s actual age, condition of coat, and service performed
- Grooms for large-breed puppies (less than 1-yr old): Varies from $30 to $50 depending on puppy’s actual age, actual size, condition of coat, and service performed
- Newly adopted/rescued dogs, all ages: $10 off any service (excluding while-you-wait services)
- Foster dogs (affiliated with a rescue organization): $10 off any service (excluding while-you-wait services)
- Regularly-scheduled appointments (VIP’s): 10% off to $5 maximum discount
- Pre-booked (or booked-ahead) appointments (making your next appointment before you leave): 10% off to $5 maximum discount
- Referrals: $3 off your next appointment when you refer a new customer